Wednesday, February 11, 2009





When I set up my studio I worked there all by myself….it was nice and peaceful. The studio was my haven, my space whether I worked there or wrote or read, it didn’t matter… that was my time with myself. Then one day chaula’s cousin Gattu (shashank) said why don’t you involve more people in the studio …..I remember telling him ‘no’ and that he wouldn’t understand, that I liked it quite and peaceful here. To which he insisted that it would be more fun and a livelier place to work in. I said ‘NO’.
Today he loves saying “LOOK I TOLD YOU!!!” and I can’t agree more… I didn’t do it consciously but it kind of happened with a flow of its own…since the last two years its been a pleasure to have different people of different age groups and temperaments to have come and worked here for short periods of time…some were known and some unknown. I still have my peace and space but there’s a different kind of energy and vibration in the atmosphere. A vibration that’s created when different personalities and temperaments meet and interact and share….somehow under this tin roof we all got connected to each other without disturbing our spaces.
Here is the photographic journey of the activities within the studio…. :)

1 comment:

Malini said...

nice flow of thoughts summed up in the writing..it is almost like a one to one conversation...keep going like this..abbba....finally got u see u moving...